Hardcat Lebosi at the 9th Annual Police Technology Forum 2022
In its 9th year, Australia’s premier law enforcement technology and networking event showcase the latest capabilities being trialled and developed to enable our police forces to become more effective and efficient in the face of increasingly sophisticated organised crime.
The Police Technology Forum is an annual platform for discussion on the developments in technology and innovation that is shaping law enforcement in Australia and abroad. The forum will gather industry representatives ranging from government officials, senior law enforcement members, academics and technology providers to discuss emerging trends and the latest capabilities that enable our police forces to become better equipped to tackle increasingly sophisticated levels of crime.
Where and When? – new dates!
28 to 30 March 2022 | Hyatt Hotel, Canberra Australia
Law enforcement is one of the toughest jobs going around. You need to provide a high level of service and safety to the community and be more diligent than ever in the tracking and accountability of weapons, equipment, property and evidence.
Certainty matters, not only to your officers who rely on having the equipment required to do the job, but you are also accountable to the judiciary and those that depend on a solid chain of custody when it comes to forensics and evidence management.
The Hardcat Lebosi Police Equipment Tracking platform allows organisations to improve their operational efficiencies and provide complete transparency across the life-cycle of assets, equipment, incidents, exhibits, evidence and general property management.
Hardcat Lebosi – Police Equipment Tracking Sofware
Our operational equipment tracking solution will provide you with everything you need:
1. Enterprise Register and Visibility of Operational Equipment:
- Equipment status across all stations and organisational units managed in a single enterprise software solution
2. Tracking Daily Use:
- Tracking daily use of operational equipment, electronic issue and return (check-out/check-in) process
- Real-time accountability and visibility of equipment usage
- Powerful exception-based reporting
- Email/dashboard notifications of equipment overdue
3. Officer Safety – Police OSTT Qualifications and Impairments Checks:
- Real-time qualification and impairment checks to ensure the issue of equipment (ie: firearms) to qualified members
- Register of all violations of policies and limits
4. System Generated Station End Of Shift Exception Reports:
- No need for a time-consuming end of shift audit – managing through exceptions of overdue or missing items
5. Bi-annual Firearm Audits:
- Bi-annual firearm audits at every site through system generated audit jobs
- Speedy audits of firearms by every station within a designated time to ensure compliances are met and exceptions identified immediately
- Flexible audit jobs at the site, region, district or state level
6. Firearms Rotation Process Management:
- A planned approach to the rotation of firearms at each site
- Managing rotation dates around individual firearms to avoid over or under servicing – increased ROI
7. Safety of Operational Equipment:
- Managing safety and reliability of equipment through planned maintenance and calibrations (i.e.: firearms, speed detection devices, breath testing devices)
8. Restrictions and Control:
- Control specialist equipment by authorised and owning organisational units – to ensure control and ongoing management of sensitive equipment to meet legislative requirements (i.e.: ITAR).
9. The Simplicity:
- The simplicity of the role-based user interface and efficiencies for front line officers and organisational management – ensuring role-based functions are presented to users for ease.
10. Industry-Standard Technologies:
- Tried and tested technologies
- Role-based security
- Integration with Active Directory
- Web-based browser
- Mobility applications – iOS or Android
- No end-client software installations needed
Join us and have a chat!
28 to 30 March 2022 at the Hyatt Hotel in Canberra Australia.
We will be showcasing the Hardcat Lebosi – police equipment tracking solution.
Call on +61 3 9695 5400