Hardcat V7 New Software Release Features
Hardcat MiCatX – New Features
- Issue and Return – The ability to perform Issue and Return of Stock and Assets to various entities in Online and Offline Mode.
- Stock Module – The addition of Stock Module functionality into the MiCatX application. This module can be controlled per user under the Web/MicatX Options for User tab on the Hardcat desktop.
- Parent-Child Associations – MiCatX now has included parent-child Asset functionality which has the ability to link a particular Asset to its Parent or add children Assets to the Asset that is open.
Purchase Order Maintenance Dates
- Addition of new functionality that lets you enter in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ Maintenance Dates into Line Items when creating a Purchase Order. These dates will then be passed on to the Asset once the Purchase Order has been delivered.
History Grid Enhancements
- User Interface Changes to the grid display and available fields to make the History records easier to read.
- Backend Improvements on the performance of History areas.
Select Multiple Records in Grid
- Enhancement to the grid that allows users to perform operations on multiple records at a time.
Advance Notice for Maintenance Tasks
- Added the ability to set an advance notice period for Work Orders.
- The new controls allow you to set a number of periods ahead (eg. days, weeks, months or years) that a Work Order can be created for an Asset prior to the actual next due service date for that Asset.
Enhanced Login Page for Windows Authentication
- HardcatWeb now has a new landing page for when Windows Authentication is enabled for single sign-on use.
Note: Hardcat version 7 is free to SMA clients
Contact to Upgrade Today
Call +61 3 9695 5400