This tool facilitates time saving through automated calculations and reporting on the asset depreciation schedule. With unparalleled flexibility in structure and reporting to allow virtually any depreciation scenario to be handled. Including an in-built asset depreciation calculator, it is easy to use as a reporting tool on depreciating assets. It allows for one-step exporting or importing of data from third party applications and offers full mobility through any web browser.
Promotes savings through:
- Builds a log of depreciating assets over full lifecycle
- Full visibility of individual and group asset depreciation at a glance
- Full mobility through web browser interface
- Structure reports exactly as you need them
- Use in-built depreciation calculator within same tool
- Current depreciated value integrated directly to full asset register
- Integration with third party asset management or accounting tools
Automate Admin Tasks
- Full depreciation schedule on every asset generated whenever required
- Custom reports structured to exact needs of financial governance over depreciation of assets
- Built-in depreciation calculator
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Save valuable time with our ‘best in class’ depreciation calculator and reporting
Read Case Studies
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Jongen, Products and Marketing Manager, A Nobles & Son Ltd
“Overall, this is allowing us to deliver a superior service to our customers which is creating a competitive advantage for us in the marketplace as well as maximising the profit and growth potential from this part of our business.”