Take control of your procurement processes through Hardcat’s comprehensive management of all order processing of assets from budgeting, purchase order, goods delivery, to invoicing and final disposal. A powerful online “cradle-to-grave” purchasing system that delivers better knowledge of past, present and pending asset acquisitions and procurements.
Promotes savings through:
- Full control over receipt of goods
- Integration of order fulfillment into asset management system
- Improved asset accounting through a single order management system
- Instant purchase price allocation to assets
- Accessible knowledge of payments to be made
- Improved budget management and forecasting future spending
- Streamlined asset acquisition and fixed asset accounting
Automate Admin Tasks
- Automated purchase price allocation to new assets
- Templates for standard purchase order
- Asset procurement assigned to different cost centres and budgets
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Take Complete Control of your Asset Acquisitions and Procurement Process
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Graham Operations Support, Manager, Australian Synchrotron
“The Hardcat solution helps engineers to ensure the Synchrotron’s components are regularly maintained to sustain a successful operation of the facility.”